Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hang 10 Tacos Truck-Los Angeles

We spent the day at Doheny State Beach in Dana Point, CA.  Luckily for us they were having a surfing festival that day.  Super fun!!!  That also meant food trucks galore!!!  I remember the days when festivals and fairs meant only hot dogs and funnel cakes.  Now you can get gourmet meals!!!!  Being in SoCal I needed to get tacos for lunch that day, at the Hang 10 Taco Truck!  What a selection! From char boiled steak tacos to shrimp or pulled pork tacos.  They will turn any taco into a burrito and they have quesadillas and taco salad too!
They have a lunch special of 3 tacos for $10 with a drink.  Perfect!  I ordered the 3 taco special with the mini quesadilla for lunch to split with my son.

The quesadilla is filled with cheese, guacamole and lettuce.  It was a perfect addition to the meal.

The tacos are fantastic!!!  They are extremely fresh and so flavorful!!! We got the Huntington (pulled pork, cheese, pico de gallo and guacamole), the Palos Verdes (battered shrimp, cabbage, chipotle sauce and pico de gallo) and the Baja taco (battered fish, cabbage, creamy avocado sauce and pico de gallo).  My son and I were fighting over them.  I should have gotten three for each of us.  I was torn between the Huntington and the Baja.  I wish I could have tried them all.  I was very happy!




So if you are in Southern California keep your eyes out for the Hang 10 Truck!  You will be very happy too!

Fantastic Food Lansing restaurants

No comments:

Post a Comment