Friday, January 23, 2015

"This pizza is awesome!!!" Georgio's Pizza, East Lansing

With the floors being redone we are not allowed back in the house for a while so my girlfriend and I took the kids to lunch.  There is a pizza place just off campus called Georgio's Pizza that is a perfect place to take a group of people or just yourself.  Georgio's makes New York style pizza, served by the slice or the pie.  They have such a ginormous selection of pizza that even the pickiest eater could find something they like.  In this case, one chose the cheesy bread sticks and the other chose a slice of cheese pizza. The rest of us, on the other hand, had a much harder decision, because all the pizzas looked delicious.

My son finally chose the Nacho pizza, that was topped with jalepenos.   An 11 yo boy,  4 girls, jalapenos, and a bet leads to a lot of giggles and the need for milk.
  My girlfriend and I couldn't decide between the black bean and the veggie deluxe.  So we compromised and got both and split them!!!  Yes!  Best lunch ever!
Veggies, veggies and more veggies.  This pizza has a crispy crust and gooey cheese.  Literally, the best pizza in the Lansing area!  My son said, "this pizza is awesome, can we come here more often?"  Of course we can and we will because I was very happy with my lunch.  For eat in or take out, Georgio's is a great choice.  Happy Eating!

Georgios Gourmet Pizzeria on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment