Friday, June 6, 2014

Fantastic healthy fast food!!!-Leaf Salad Bar

I LOVE salad!  However, I am the only one in my house who does, so keeping the ingredients fresh is tricky.  So, I rarely make homemade salads.  Then, my friends tell me about a new restaurant off of Jolly and Okemos Road that is a take out salad bar!  Oh yeah!  Leaf first opened in East Lansing by partners Igor Jurkovic and Mark Sprinkle, both local business owners in the Lansing area.  The Okemos location opened a few months ago.  
You have the choice to take your salad with you or sit down in the dining room.  It is a wonderful place to meet up with friends, have a business lunch or a lunch date with your husband.  They are open from 8am-8pm which allows us to get your lunch before work or pick up something for dinner on the way home.  
The salad bar is immense and offers everything you could possibly want on your salad.  There are several kinds of lettuce (spinach included), veggies of all kinds, beans, toppings and meats.  They have 20 different dressings, from Italian and Greek to Southwestern Ranch.



There is also a fruit bar and Smoothie station.  You pick the fruit or veggies, the juice, milk or yogurt blend and additionals, such as flax seed or agave etc. and they blend it for you.    
There are usually 3 soups that rotate by days of the week.  
Leaf is a dream come true!
Here is a final product:
You can get a wrap as well and they offer rolls with each salad.  I could seriously eat here everyday!!!   
I am a very happy girl with Leaf in my life!  


Fantastic Food Lansing restaurants
Leaf Salad Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment